Monday, April 23, 2012

OK, so maybe I have a little fabric stashed...

...

Fabric stash

Boy, do I need to get cracking on a few quilts! LOL!

I spent a good chunk of the weekend folding fabrics and organizing them by color and by theme. The smaller cuts are all folder to the same size and should stack nicely on shelves.

If' you'd asked me last week, I would have told you that a have mostly smaller fabric piece...you know, fat quarters and half-yard cuts. That would have been a lie. See that chair with the box of fabric in front of it? Those are all 2+ yard cuts of fabric. Whoa.

Oh, and this isn't all of the stash.  I've barely scratched the surface of the baby fabrics and haven't touched the Christmas fabric yet. Of course, I have been collecting fabric for well over 20 years.

I could open a fabric store...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...