Tuesday, April 03, 2012

playing catch-up...

...wow, that one week of blasting out a client release played havoc on blogging! Let's catch up.

I finished some spinning, but didn't have a chance to photograph it until now.  Here is the Muir Woods Moss handspun:

Muir Woods Moss handspun

and the close-up:

Muir Woods Moss handspun, close up

Specs:
Started 3/17/12;
Finished 3/24/12;
Merino-Bamboo top by Royale Hare;
245.6 yds 2-ply, WPI 13

I finished Occidental Orchids:

Occidental Orchids handspun

and the close-up:

Occidental Orchids handspun, close up

Specs:
Started 2/18/12;
Finished 3/25/12;
Merino-Bamboo top by Royale Hare;
156.3 yds chain-ply, WPI 11

The company party on Saturday was fun and my mini pineapple upside-down cakes turned out yummy:

Mini Pineapple Upside-down Cakes


The March installment of the Rockin' Sock Club arrived (click the spoiler picture to see it) :

Rockin' Sock Club 2012

The yarn color and patterns are OK...they are not really me. However I think the yarn might make an interesting weaving project if I pair it with a matching color.

I can't think of what else I missed, other than the recap. I'll get that posted soon.  I'm glad it's craft night...I can work on a project at last!
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...