Wednesday, July 04, 2012

WIP-it Wednesday and TDF day 5...

... I think I could get used to taking Wednesdays off!

My main goal today was to put my benches together. We assembled one bench and it's very nice:

New storage bench

and the inside:
Storage bench, inside

Unfortunately, the other bench has issues. I called customer service and they will take back the bad bench and send me a new one.

I was hoping that I could buy some pre-made cushions for the benches, but they are wider than the bench cushions I found on-line, The benches are 48-inches wide, with cushion width of 45 inches. I need to make my own cushions...back to Joann's to get foam for the cushion filler.

I spent a few hours spinning today. Here is my Tour de Fleece spinning for the last 3 days:

Tour de Fleece, days 3-5

I finished the Yak Survey sampler and started a Baby Camel-Silk blend from A Verb For Keeping Warm. I'm really loving how this one is spinning up. It's very smooth!

Happy Fourth of July!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...