Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WIP-it Wednesday...

...or, as I prefer to call it, Vacation Eve! Starting tomorrow, I have 1.5 weeks to work on the studio and finish up a few things. I'll still be spinning for Tour de Fleece, but I have a long list of studio tasks that will take priority.

One of those tasks is to re-cover all of the photo boxes and other boxes I use for storage. I'm having a hard time deciding which colors to use. I don't want then colors to clash with the studio chair and yet I don't want to make the room too drab.

Here are my choices:

Box cover choices

I love the turquoise paper and if my chair wasn't orange (coral? paprika? anything-but-burnt-orange?), I would use it in a heartbeat. The brown and cream papers are very Zen and would add a calmness to the room. I'd use the brown for the main box and the cream for the lids. The brown has a little bit of gold in it, which gives it a little shimmer.

Anyway, I need to decide soon as it will take a while to cover the boxes and let them dry.

I also plan on attacking some housecleaning chores that have been ignored while we were working on the studio. If I do one task a day, I think I can get everything done by the end of my vacation without spending all of my time cleaning. We'll see how that goes!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...