Friday, August 24, 2012

Eye Candy Friday...

...the not-our-garden version.  Here are some pictures from mom's garden.

Pink hydrangea:

Pink hydrangea
Pink viola:

Pink viola
Orange rose:

Orange rose
Daisies along the fence:

Daisies along the fence

Last night I finished putting the yarn stash away. I think I might have a few skeins hiding somewhere in the house, so I need to track them down and get them into the studio.

Up this weekend: In the studio, I'm going to finish the second bench cushion and hang the panels to hide the washer and dryer. I hope to finish the decoupage project, because I'm tired of it. At least I don't have to go back in the house to wash my hands when they are all sticky. (Thanks, J!)

I need to start looking for a dress to wear to a friends wedding. I just hate dress shopping...nothing ever fits right. :(

Sleep would be good, too...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...