Wednesday, August 15, 2012

no pic WIP-it Wednesday...

...because picking up a few WIPs that I've ignored for a while. They don't look marginally different than the last time I showed them to you.
  1. I'm back to knitting the Carousel Socks [Ravelry] that I started back in March {!).  I'm still trying to knit the second cuff to the same point as the first. Then I can start knitting them two at a time.
  2. I set up my Legend cross stitch stand to hold the stretcher bars for the next mermaid. I have about 20 stitches done on the Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia. Only a few thousand to go!
  3. I worked on the second bench cushion. It's ready for sewing. I just need to find enough time to finish it.
I am not spinning, although it seems very strange not to be.  :)

I won't have much time this weekend to work on any crafts. I'm making a quick trip to Mom's for the weekend. She has most of her sisters coming for a visit. It's a perfect time to take pictures of them making tamales, gabbing, and enjoying being together.

The Husband and the kitties will have to make do without me!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...