Wednesday, August 08, 2012

WIP-it Wednesday...


...the recap took me a bit longer than I expected so I need to keep it short. Here are the WIP quick hits.

Stitching is alive and well. I worked on the Summer cross stitch project at craft night last night. No updated picture yet.

In the "not technically my WIP" category, the Husband is making good progress on the sink in my studio. It just needs some finish work.
Studio sink

I have spun have of yarn #5 (of 7) for the Ravellenic games. This one was picked for Sam Merlotte:

Sam Merlotte, bobbin #1

It's close to Merlotte's green. I hope to finish spinning the singles tonight.

While I've enjoyed spinning for Tour de Fleece and the Ravellenic Games, I'm ready to work on something else. Weaving might be nice...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...