Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday special...

...yes, I missed Eye Candy Friday. I had a jam-packed day trying to get everything in place so I could be gone Monday through Wednesday,

My surgery is scheduled for Monday morning and I'm just a little freaked. So much so that I'm not sleeping well. Since I can't sleep, I read...I've finished 3.5 books since Monday!

This weekend I'm doing some housework and the laundry so things here are in decent shape.  It also keeps me occupied so I'm not thinking about what's going to happen.

I have 3 yarns that are ready for plying so I'll do a little spinning "meditation" over the next couple of days.

Maybe I need some retail therapy. LOL!

Anyway, send good thoughts out to the Universe for me...
.

1 comment:

Elf said...

Everyone I know who has had cataract surgery has been very happy with the results. Hope you will be, too. Interestingly, my mom had cataract surgery on her first eye on Friday, so that's two of you at almost the same time. So I don't know yet how hers will turn out, of course.

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...