Thursday, September 06, 2012

wrapping up my birthday...

...I'm still coming down form the chocolate high of my birthday desserts! The Husband bought 4 mini-desserts as my birthday "cake" and it took us 2 days to eat them! They were super rich and super good!

So I got a few things for my birthday. :)

Here's the plant that the Daughter gave me:

Bromeliads with ivy

and the flowers my mother sent:

Flower arrangement

The Husband went to the Kings Mountain Craft Fair on Saturday and he bought this fiber for me. It's from Schafenfreude Fibers. It's 4 ounces of  Polworth in the Preppy colorway:

Preppy Polworth top

That was icing on the cake as he'd already given me this for my birthday:

New toy

My new iPad! I spent part of Saturday setting it up. The retina display is amazing and I love watching movies on it! I was already a big fan of the iPad, but this is off the charts. Yes, I am spoiled! (...and your point is? Lol!)
.

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

So happy that you're enjoying your "toy" while I'm "enjoying (NOT) my new toy....a piece of plexiglass to keep the bugger off our gate....dumb, and dumber never gave thought to the little critter climbing the wire mesh we put up...GRRRRRR.....I tell ya, we've spent almost as much on this little stinker than you did for your present!! Wanna trade????

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...