Friday, October 05, 2012

Eye candy Friday...

...a little sparse today. I was hoping to show a picture of the finished Blueberry Thrill Shawl, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture.

A co-worker gave me a bouquet that contained a protea:

Protea, side view

I love protea because they are so primeval-looking. The bouquet also has some eucalyptus in it, which I also love.

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow!! I'm really looking forward to it. I'll bake some peanut butter cookies in the morning as my contribution. I haven't decided yet what to spin. I have the Isonzo [Ravelry] singles ready to ply and the Chocolate-Covered Raspberries [Ravelry] ready to ply. I also have a couple of tops that need the singles finished...Pilgrim [Ravelry], Natural Dyes [Ravelry], and Tiffany [Ravelry] come to mind

WIPs. I haz them. :)
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...