Tuesday, October 09, 2012

top-of-the-waves Tuesday...

...AKA random Tuesday.

I finally took pictures of Blueberry Thrill shawl that I finished on the 30th:

Blueberry Thrill Shawl, close up

Finished spinning Chocolate Covered Raspberries on Sunday:

Chocolate-Covered Raspberries handspun #2
and the close up:
Chocolate-Covered Raspberries handspun #2, close up
Specs:
Started 2/22/09
Finished skein #2 10/7/12
Seawool top by Creatively Dyed
217.75 yd, 13 WPI chain-plied

Finished spinning Isonzo on Sunday:

Isonzo handspun
and the close up:

Isonzo handspun. close up
Specs:
Started 6/4/11
Finished 10/7/12
Wool/Bamboo/Seacell top from Creatively Dyed
Chain-plied
#1 180.5 yds, 13 WPI
#2 178.7 yds, 14 WPI


I joined Janice's Workin' Down the WIPs group on Ravelry to help prod me into finishing more WIPs. I have so many across all my crafts that I really should complete or declare IDJ (It's Dead, Jim).

It feels so good to finish things...it just need to control my craft attention-span (lack thereof) and start-itis problems!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...