Friday, December 21, 2012

Eye Candy Friday, rolling into headlong into Christmas...

...Happy Solstice! It's my last day of work for the year and I'm looking forward to my vacation.

First, look at this morning's sunset:

Sunrise 12/21/12

The clouds were amazing!

Up this weekend: Pack all the goodie bags, finish decorating my house for Christmas, wrap gifts, clean my house, and go grocery shopping. We host Christmas Eve dinner, so I'd like to get most everything done this weekend. If something has to wait until Monday, it will be wrapping the gifts.  It won't be the first Christmas Eve that I'm up late wrapping gifts, and probably not the last!

My plan for tonight, however, is to relax and get reacquainted with The Husband. The poor guy gets ignored while I'm in baking mode!

The end is in sight!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...