Wednesday, January 23, 2013

no-WIP Wednesday...

...but I have an F.O.!

I finished Recipe for Summer. I know, I know, I said I wasn't in a summer mood. However, when I compared this project to the Violet needle roll, I decided to finish the summer one. Here it is:

Recipe for Summer cross stitch pillow

Specs:
Started 6/19/12;
Finished 1/20/13;
Kit from Pine Mountain Designs
No  modifications.

I haven't made much progress on my other WIPs. I did move a knitting project into the rotation: the Sea Foam Wrap that I started in 2008 [public Ravelry link]. It's slow going only because there are so many yarn-overs in the pattern. It's very pretty, though, and I love the yarn color I picked.

I'm really itching to spin, but I stubbed my little toe a week ago and I think I broke it. I am still hobbling around and I'm having trouble wearing regular shoes. The thought of treadling does not thrill me. I should probably pull out one of my spindle spinning projects and work on that.

If it's not one thing, it's another...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...