Friday, March 08, 2013

T. G. Eye-candy F.

...it's been a busy week and Friday couldn't some too soon!  I had to research a whole bunch of HR topics this week to a a small amount of work done. It just goes that way sometimes.

At least you didn't miss much for WIP-it Wednesday as I am still knitting the Celestarium shawl. It doesn't look measurably different, but at least I've passed the 50% done mark.

Eye Candy is a little sparse as a result of my not having time to find something to photograph. I did manage to find a couple of things, though.

When I left the gym this morning, I saw these doves lined up on the roof enjoying the break in rain storms:

Morning line-up

When I got home, I found these tiny grape hyacinths  blooming in the front yard:

Grape Hyacinth

Up this weekend: Who knows!  I haven't been able to think much further ahead than the end of the work day.  I have a deadline next week and that's been my main focus. Once that's done, I hope to get back to normal activities.

Yeah, that will happen...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...