Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WIP-it Wednesday...

...yeah, I'm still here.

I did manage to get the cats' quilt top finished. I sandwiched and pin basted the quilt on Saturday and started the machine quilting on Sunday. I have to keep reminding myself that the quilt is for the cats and it does not need the same level of quilting detail that I'd do for my other quilts...r-i-i-i-i-ight.

I think the Celestarium shawl is finally getting to me. I am on round 144 of 157 (before edging)--the home stretch of the main shawl. I still haven't found an edging that I really love. And I'm ready to work on something else. There is no point in posting a picture at this point since it looks the same as last time.

I'm waiting for a couple of books that have edging patterns to see if I like any of those any better than the ones I've tried. I hope to pick one soon!

One the home front, the Husband fixed my bathroom sink so it is no longer leaking. Yay! I have almost moved everything back into the vanity. There are a few more items that I might decide to purge. If I haven't missed them in the week or so since the vanity has been out of commission, I probably don't need to keep them.

So this is not a picture-less post, here are blueberries-to-be, a WIP from our garden:

Blueberries-to-be

I hope we get more than a handful of blueberries this year!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...