Friday, April 19, 2013

Eye (am so ready for) Candy Friday...

...the end of the day can't get here too soon!

Even the garden is a little exhausted today. All of the daffodils and tulips are shriveling up and many of the trees are starting to set fruit.

This nectarine tree is having some success with fruit:

Nectarines-to-be

The lemon tree not only has fruit, but blossoms:

Lemon blossoms

The snow peas are starting up again:

Snowpea flower

And there are a few apple blossoms left:

Apple blossoms

We do have a few roses to bring in some color:

Rosebud 2

Up this weekend: Would sleep be too much to ask? Our cats seem to think so—they get up at 6am every morning!

I'd like to finish up the cat quilt and get that off my list of WIPs. And I'd like to continue my progress on the Celestarium edging. I've completed 53 of the 72 repeats and hit the 93.99% mark. I'm getting closer!!

Somewhere during the weekend I need to do some dusting and my other chores. However, if I get on a roll with either the quilt or the shawl, dusting will have to wait.

A little dust never killed anyone, right?
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...