Friday, April 05, 2013

Eye Candy Friday...

...hooray for the weekend!

The tulips from last week opened up with the warmer weather we had for a few days.  Here's an orange tulip:

Inside an orange tulip

a white tulip:

Inside a white tulip

and a yellow tulip:

Inside a yellow tulip

One thing about taking macro photographs is that you can't always predict what will show up in the picture. The world is full of tiny bugs that you can easily miss. Like in this tulip:

Invasion of the Pollen Snatchers

There are a bunch of little guys feasting on the flower, including the one in the upper left that has pollen all over his legs.

Up this weekend: Taxes need to be finished, so I have some work ahead of me. I always say that I'm going to log the Goodwill donations immediately into ItsDeductible.com, but I never do. I need to get those figures and have the Husband do his piece. Thankfully, for tax purposes anyway, my business did not make a lot of money last year--that should be a simple thing to finish.

When I'm not working on that, I'll be knitting the edging on my shawl! I finished the set up rows and started the edging last night. I finished one repeat, but I'm not happy with the bead placement. I need to pull it out and place the beads in a less linear configuration.

I'd also like to work on the cats' quilt, but that might not happen this weekend of the taxes take up too much time.
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...