Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Top-of-the-waves Tuesday...

...in which we rejoice that the Celestarium shawl is in the home stretch!  I have 3 more edging units to do and then I can graft the edging together.  Yay!

I can also rejoice that the Caterwauling quilt is nearly done, too!  Here's a first look:

Caterwauling Quilt: first look

I need to bury all the hanging threads on the back and add a label. So this project is nearly done!

I did a little spinning, too. I plied the Leicester sample fiber that I spun at Spin-In and I finished the first bobbin of the Camel-Silk WIP and started the second bobbin.

Yes, it was a very productive weekend!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...