Friday, May 10, 2013

Eye Candy Friday...

...and there's a busy weekend ahead, with Mother's Day on Sunday.

The Daughter is ahead of the game. My flowers arrived on Thursday and are gorgeous. Here's the entire arrangement:

Mother's Day flowers 2013

a close up of the lilies:

Lilies

and a close up of the irises:

Irises

Up this weekend: Spin-In on Saturday! We'll spin the next fiber in our fiber sampler and then work on our own spinning. I'm probably baking cookies for this one as they are the simplest to make.

On Sunday, The Daughter and I are spending part of the day together. Lunch and hiking will be involved! I also need to call my mother and make sure her flowers arrived.

When I'm not out and about, I'll finish plying the Pilgrim handspun. I'm 95% done with bobbin #1 and still have bobbin #2 to ply.

It feels good to get back to spinning and finishing yarns!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...