Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WIP-it Wednesday...

...with pictures of the latest two WIPs.

Here is bobbin #1 of Zen 2, a merino-silk from Yarn Wench [Ravelry]:

Zen 2 handspun, bobbin #1

And here is the shawl I started over the weekend [Ravelry]:

A Taste of Honey shawl, as of 5/29/13

The other WIPs in rotation are:
  • The Night is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry]. The shawl's name is a take off on the Game of Thrones quote, "The night is dark and full of terrors."
    I have finished Chart C and am ready to start Chart D.
  • Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
  • Spin-In Fiber sampler: continuing; waiting for next Spin-In.
I'm not going to list the WIPs that are waiting for rotation or are in hibernation. There is no change to any of them since my last WIP post.

Just a few projects on my plate right now. :)
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...