Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WIP-it Wednesday, TdF-style...

...Monday was a rest day (Day 10) for Tour de Fleece and I didn't spin.  Instead I worked on the baby quilt:

Baby quilt, in process

I still need to name this something than Under the Sea...

TdF Day 11:
I started spinning the Witches Tresses batts (4.3 oz) from Shooting Yarn.

Witches Tresses singles

I'm spinning this a bit thick because it shows the colors better. I think I'm going to leave it as singles.

Today is my virtual Friday. I'm taking vacation to spend quality time in my studio. With the Husband leaving soon for his annual Seattle-to-Portland ride, it will be just us girls at home. I'm also hosting Spin-In for the first time this weekend, so that will be fun.

Really looking forward to this time at home!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...