Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and no WIP pictures to show.  But I have a sneak peek of something at the end of the post.

First, a WIP roll call. Now that I've finished something, it's time to bring another project back in rotation.

WIPs in Rotation:
  1. The Sky is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry] - I'm 50% done; working on round 133 of 158. It does not look significantly different than the last picture I posted.
  2. What Do You See in the Sea? quilt  (quilting) - No progress since last week. Still need to finish the machine quilting and bind it.
  3. Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint) I need to decide whether to continue with the current color scheme and just finish it. Or pull out the teal that doesn't quite work and redo that section. I'm leaning toward the "just finish it."
Waiting to be rotated in:

  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Happy Pumpkin Scissor Fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch--still can't find where I put this!)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
  4. Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia (cross stitch)

Hibernating
  1. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  2. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  4. Seaweed Cardigan (knitting)  [Ravelry
WIPs To Be:
  1. A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
  2. Baby present for our niece - I have a plan and will rotate this in when I finish the other baby quilt.
No significant changes, but it always helps me when I list things out.

And the sneak peek:


I'll post most pictures when I can.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...