Wednesday, August 28, 2013

getting back to normal is the dream...

...that's not going to happen for a while.

We're dealing with some family issues, both on my side of the family and on the ex's side of the family. Aging is not pretty and with it comes the inevitable. The inevitable has happened for one family member and another is close.

The Husband and I are fine, though. We're helping the Daughter and other relatives cope.

So posting might be a bit sporadic for a couple of weeks. (I know: what's new?!)

I'll have some crafting time in there somewhere. I think I can continue to make [slow] progress on my projects. That's all I can hope for at this point.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...