Friday, August 16, 2013

hello Friday...

...it's been a week.  I still have a cough, but I feel fine. Gotta love those summer colds. :(

No pictures today as I had nothing new to photograph (read: nothing I haven't already taken 50 million pictures of).

Up this weekend: One of my maternal aunts is giving a family reunion and we are going tomorrow (at least for a while). I might have mentioned these are 4-day affairs...I'm lucky I work. Otherwise I'd have to be there a lot more than Saturday!

I really need more sleep more than anything, but my mom expects me to be there. It's 60 miles from here and in a part of the valley that's usually a lot hotter than home. The camera is going with me and I hope to get some family pictures. Hmmm, I wonder if I can work on the Southern Skies shawl in the car.

Sunday will be my day to catch up with things at home and rest.

Yeah, that will work.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...