Wednesday, August 07, 2013

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which I have very little to show.

However, I did take an updated picture of the Night is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl.

The Night is Purple and Full of Stars, as of 8/6/13

I'm on round 134 of 158. Only 24 more rounds until the edging. Since each round takes me 30-45 minutes, I have a few more hours going around and round.

It is the only thing I've worked on this week because it's somewhat portable.

It;s not a WIP, but I have a new thing to share. I received my Rockin' Sock Club installment for July. Click to spoiler pictures to see the package.

RSC 2013 Spoiler


I like the yarn color, but I'm not in love with the shawl pattern. The sock pattern looks interesting and I might attempt it if I ever find my sock mojo again. [sigh]

I have that let-down feeling that you get when you go from super-productive to not-so productive. I sure hope I pick up momentum this weekend!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...