Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIP-it Wednesday...

...ignore the fact that I didn't post on Monday or Tuesday, 'k?  At least I have an excuse for Monday. It's called: Internet problems. It's hard to post when you have no connectivity!

It's about time for a WIP roll call, so here we go.

WIPs in Rotation:

  1. The Sky is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry] - I'm 70% done; working on round 154 of 158 charted rows. I have ordered some magatama beads for the edging so I might have to put that on hold until I receive them. However, I'm hoping that I've timed this right and I get the beads by the time I can start on the edging. We'll see!
  2. What Do You See in the Sea? quilt  (quilting) - No progress in 2 weeks. Still need to finish the machine quilting and bind it.
  3. Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint) - I've decided to just finish it. At this point about about 50% done and the thought of redoing that section makes me twitchy.
  4. Happy Pumpkin Scissor Fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch) - just needs finishing!
  5. Lamb (cross stitch) - when I was filing away the latest mermaid pattern and bead pack, I found another stitching WIP (they're everywhere!). I have no idea why I put it away. This is Lamb by  Shepherd's Bush. I also found a several more Shepherd's Bush chart packs in this series (buttons, chart, and fabric)...they might make good take-along projects.
Shepherd's Bush Lamb, in progress

Waiting to be rotated in:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
  3. Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia (cross stitch)

Hibernating
  1. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  2. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  4. Seaweed Cardigan (knitting)  [Ravelry
WIPs To Be:
  1. A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
  2. Baby present for our niece - I have a plan and will rotate this in when I finish the other baby quilt.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...