...because I'm feeling scattered today.
- Loved the rain we had on Saturday as it gave me a perfect excuse to stay at home and craft.
- Seriously need to mop my floors after that rain. And vacuuming would be good, too.
- Made a great dinner on Sunday. Chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, garlic, basil and chicken stock in the crock pot for 6-7 hours and then served over polenta. Yummy!
- Completely ignored the shawl after Tuesday's Craft Coffee knitting.
- Finished reading 4 books in the last 8 days, mostly because of #4 above.
- Made excellent progress on the baby quilt because of #4 above. It looks like I'll get it finished by the time I need to give it away. Target: 13 days
- Also made decent progress on the Mediterranean Mermaid and Bulb cross stitch projects, mostly because of #4 above.
- Yes, I'm bored with shawl knitting.
- So ready to weave something!
- And so this won't be a picture-less post, habaneros in the garden: