- Loved the rain we had on Saturday as it gave me a perfect excuse to stay at home and craft.
- Seriously need to mop my floors after that rain. And vacuuming would be good, too.
- Made a great dinner on Sunday. Chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, garlic, basil and chicken stock in the crock pot for 6-7 hours and then served over polenta. Yummy!
- Completely ignored the shawl after Tuesday's Craft Coffee knitting.
- Finished reading 4 books in the last 8 days, mostly because of #4 above.
- Made excellent progress on the baby quilt because of #4 above. It looks like I'll get it finished by the time I need to give it away. Target: 13 days
- Also made decent progress on the Mediterranean Mermaid and Bulb cross stitch projects, mostly because of #4 above.
- Yes, I'm bored with shawl knitting.
- So ready to weave something!
- And so this won't be a picture-less post, habaneros in the garden:
...because I'm feeling scattered today.
...and I'm ready for a weekend. The Husband planted watermelons this year and we have a baby in the garden. He'll have it all to ...
...it was a busy day yesterday. (Picture-less for now; I'll take pictures later when there is better light) The last installment of th...
...and I haven't melted yet! It was so hot this weekend! Fortunately, my studio stays relatively cool until about 2:30 or 3:00 pm. Whi...
...finally. Finished: 10/16 Echo No-Noro Hat (knitting) [ Ravelry ] 10/23 SW Blue art yarn [ Ravelry ] Custom rolags from Woodlake Wo...