- Loved the rain we had on Saturday as it gave me a perfect excuse to stay at home and craft.
- Seriously need to mop my floors after that rain. And vacuuming would be good, too.
- Made a great dinner on Sunday. Chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, garlic, basil and chicken stock in the crock pot for 6-7 hours and then served over polenta. Yummy!
- Completely ignored the shawl after Tuesday's Craft Coffee knitting.
- Finished reading 4 books in the last 8 days, mostly because of #4 above.
- Made excellent progress on the baby quilt because of #4 above. It looks like I'll get it finished by the time I need to give it away. Target: 13 days
- Also made decent progress on the Mediterranean Mermaid and Bulb cross stitch projects, mostly because of #4 above.
- Yes, I'm bored with shawl knitting.
- So ready to weave something!
- And so this won't be a picture-less post, habaneros in the garden:
...because I'm feeling scattered today.
...and the weekend report. We made it to the V.E.T. on Friday with only a little bloodshed. Tica does not like the carrier at all! We had ...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
...not a lot of progress is happening right now. And it's started raining again, so not outside photo shoots until that stops. All I r...
...and the weekend report. In a nutshell, the weekend was catch-up chores and a little bit of weaving. There was so much catch-up to do! W...