WIPs in Rotation:
1. The Sky is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry] - 75% complete. I have completed 10 of 58 edging repeats and I've done half of #11.
2. Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia (cross stitch) - It doesn't look like much right now, but I'm please with it so far. I found an error and had to rip out and rework one are. It wasn't too bad and I'm back on track.
3. Bunnies and Duckies and Bears, Oh My! quilt (quilting) - I pieced the top, sandwiched it, and started the machine quilting. I had a small setback when I realized the the panel was cut in such a way that it was not the same width as the pink and green block row. I ended up replacing the yellow and white polka dot sashing with white and pink polka dot fabric. A little more work than I wanted to do, but it works OK and meant that I could use the block rows with very little modification.
4. Bulb by Shepherd's Bush - about 30% complete (cross stitch) - it's coming along nicely. I love working on this fabric...it's a nice break from the linen I'm using for the mermaid.
5. Pretty in Pink (Pink Layered batt) singles and Windsor Denim and Chocolate singles (spinning) - Started at September's Spin-In and have not touched them since. No pictures yet.
Waiting to be rotated in:
- Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)- Technically it's still on hold, but I actually did a little work on it last week.
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry]
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
- Halloween cross stitch piece - just waiting for the fabric. I have everything else!