Case in point: I was looking for a project envelope so I could take my latest Halloween cross stitch to work on during my lunch hour. Well, I found the envelope, but it had this in it:
Yup, another WIP. This is the Love Fob by Shepherd's Bush.
I searched my project database to see when I started it and I could not find it. A little more research and I discovered that I had it listed as the Valentine scissor fob and I started it in July 2004. It must of been one of the last fobs I started before I lost my scissor fob mojo. Anyway, the back is done and I need to work on the front.
So I thought I'd stitch on it for an hour on Sunday. And then I remembered why I put it aside. It has people on it. Shepherd's Bush people. SB people are somewhat squat, usually in profile, and very country-looking. I don't like stitching them as there are frequently confetti stitches. To add to that, the charm has gone missing. Boo...
Status of the remaining WIPs in rotation:
- Mediterranean Mermaid (cross stitch): Almost done stitching the tail!
- The Night is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry]: Finished edging pattern repeat #16 of 58. At least it's a little progress!
- Be a Witch Monthly Musing (cross stitch): 85% done. I won't show another picture until it's done.
- Carbonized Zombie socks [Ravelry]: On hold for a moment while I finish up Be A Witch. Then I need to get serious if I want to finish these for Socktoberfest!
- Windsor Denim and Chocolate singles (spinning): 2/3rds spun
- Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)- Technically it's still on hold, but I actually did a little work on it last week.
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry]
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.