Friday, October 18, 2013

Eye Candy Friday at last...

...this week seemed unusually difficult for no particular reason. Some weeks are just like that and I'm glad this one is nearly over.

Today's eye candy is a bit sparse. There are nothing but pansies in our backyard and I'm tired of taking pictures of them When I got to the office this morning, I noticed a bunch of pink flowers growing in one of the planted areas. So today, you get a pink flower.

Another pink flower

They are quite pretty and I have no idea what they are!

Up this weekend: Pacific International Quilt Festival (PIQF) ends Sunday. Spin-In is scheduled for Sunday this month. I'm thinking of combining them into one day and do my normal Sunday errands on Saturday. That means dealing with crazy people and some out-of-control kids at the grocery store on Saturday, but PIQF only comes around once a year, right?

There are some logistics to figure out for Sunday. After PIQF, do I go home and pick up my wheel and goodies, and then go to Spin-In? Or do I just take everything with me and go to Spin-In directly from PIQF? The second choice means I need to make something that doesn't contain an ingredient that will melt in the car or take a cooler with me.

If that's the hardest decision I have to make all weekend, I can live with it!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...