Wednesday, October 02, 2013

First October WIP-it Wednesday...

...and I'm in the home stretch of the second baby quilt!

Here's a quick look at one of the corners:

Almost done...

I'm embroidering the animal name to make it more visible. I have 9 more squares to embroider. After that, all I have to do it press it and wrap it up! Yay!

Everything else has been put on hold until the quilt is done. (Ok, I admit to sneaking in a little cross stitch on Sunday...)

When this one's done, I'm declaring a moratorium on quilting. I know I'll want to work on a Christmas quilt when we hit the holiday season, so it will be a short one.

I'm actually itching to knit a pair of socks. Gasp!  I know, it's been a while! It's Socktoberfest and I want to join in the fun!  Socks are so much more portable that the Southern Skies shawl.  I know, I know...I need to finish the shawl. 

Remind me never to knit two pi shawls one right after another again...'k?
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...