Friday, November 01, 2013

First Eye Candy Friday for November...

...NOVEMBER!!!

I can tell when it's almost winter because the office air conditioning goes into overdrive. Everyday, it gets colder and colder. And nothing we can do about it as the ancient heating/cooling system in the building sucks...the thermostat that controls my half of our suite is in someone else's office controls. It actually controls 2.5 suites on this floor. Good luck getting everyone to agree on a temperature!

Today's eye candy is from my studio...well, from the courtyard outside my studio. I hung a birdseed sock from an arm of the patio umbrella. Lots of finches and sparrows come to feed at different times of the day.

Hanging out at the bird feeder

This guy was a little pig:

Mr. Piggy

And I never saw the front of the bird hanging sideways of the sock. He was probably the bird I saw hanging from his feet at the bottom of the sock, completely upside down,  later in that day.

Up this weekend: Originally I wanted to take a quick trip to the Monterey Aquarium, but they are having their Jellyfish Jamboree this weekend. That means lots of people and kids...no, thanks.

I need to go through my cookie recipes. We are one month away from Cookie Madness and I should start preparing!

Aside from my normal errands and crafts, I have nothing special planned.  Sometimes those are the best weekends!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...