The almost-finished object is the art yarn I did did at Spin-In. This is Verdant [Ravelry]:
I haven't determined how many yard there are and I estimate the weight is Bulky.
One of the new WIPs is Cazadero Mist [Ravelry] that I started at Spin-In:
The other is a cross stitch piece. This is Hive by Shepherd's Bush:
Here's the current WIP list:
WIPs in rotation:
Mediterranean Mermaid (cross stitch)
Still stitching her hair. I may work on her face to take a break from all of the brown!
The Night is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry]:
Stitching edging repeat number 36 of 58. I'm trying to do a few rows everyday so there is more forward progress.
Carbonized Zombie socks [Ravelry]
I'm still knitting the heel flap, but I'm within 5 rows of completing it. Can;t wait to move on to the next part of the socks!
- Cazadero Mist handspun [Ravelry]
Working on bobbin #1
- Hive cross stitch (see above)
Working on the "V"
Waiting to be rotated in:
- Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Love Scissor fob (cross stitch) - cycled out temporarily
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Watercolour Cats
- Watercolour Lighthouses
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.