Friday, January 31, 2014

Finished Object Friday...

...my second finished object of the year!  I finished the Husband's Jacques Cousteau hat [Ravelry] Wednesday night. Here's what it looks like:

Jack's Cousteau hat

and from the top:

Jack's Cousteau hat, from the top

Specs:
Started 12/31/13;
Finished 1/29/14;
Pattern: Jacques Cousteau Hat by Lalla Pohjanpalo;
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash in Navy

He's happy with it and wore it this morning. Yay! I plan on making a couple of hats for Halos of Hope, but I think I'll wait a couple of days before starting them. After knitting on the Cousteau hat for most of last weekend, I want to work on a different kind of knitting for a bit.

Up this weekend: I need to catch up with some of the chores that we missed last weekend. I seriously need to vacuum before the cat hair takes over the world!

I have a little clean up to do in the studio, too.  There are stray knitting needles and skeins of yarn that need to be put away. I need to vacuum in there, too, but it's mostly stray threads and fiber.

After that, I plan on working on the mermaid. I'd like to finish beading her tail,  but we'll see how far I get!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...