My hands are really complaining about the combination of knitting and spinning that I've done for Ravellenics. I'm going to rest them another day and hope that I can cast on for the next hat on Thursday. I need to have something to work on while I'm contemplating my next purchases at the Market. :)
How about a WIPs roll call so we all know what I'm not working on right now? (LOL!)
WIPs in rotation:
- Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
Working on the center square
- Denim Alpaca-Merino (5.5 oz) from Ranch of the Oaks [Ravelry]
About 75% done spinning the singles
- Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia, originally started 11/6/11; restarted 9/1/13 (cross stitch)
Still working on the beading. The beaded swirls that flow off of her fins are very time-intensive.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
- Carbonized Zombie Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Rockefeller Moon shawl [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry]
WIPs To Be:
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
On hold until after Stitches West.
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.