Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday, Stitches West Eve...

...and pretty much all of my WIPs are on hold. (I'm not excited or anything.)

My hands are really complaining about the combination of knitting and spinning that I've done for Ravellenics. I'm going to rest them another day and hope that I can cast on for the next hat on Thursday. I need to have something to work on while I'm contemplating my next purchases at the Market. :)

How about a WIPs roll call so we all know what I'm not working on right now? (LOL!)

WIPs in rotation:

  1. Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
    Working on the center square
  2. Denim Alpaca-Merino (5.5 oz) from Ranch of the Oaks [Ravelry]
    About 75% done spinning the singles
  3. Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia, originally started 11/6/11; restarted 9/1/13 (cross stitch)
    Still working on the beading. The beaded swirls that flow off of her fins are very time-intensive.

Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Carbonized Zombie Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
  3. Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
  4. Rockefeller Moon shawl  [Ravelry

UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  6. Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry

WIPs To Be:
  • A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
    On hold until after Stitches West.
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me. 

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...