My quick weekend report: I managed to get some housework done, including bringing the dreaded vacuum monster out of the closet. (The cats disappear very quickly when I do that!) I worked on Anasazi, the mermaid, and some spinning! And I started a hat for Halos of Hope on Monday!
Here is the current progress on Denim, an alpaca-merino top that I bought at last year's Stitches West. This is from Ranch of the Oaks in Lompoc, CA. I started this at the January Spin-In.
I finished beading the tail fins on the mermaid and I'm now beading the "legs" portion of the tail.
WIPs Roll Call
WIPs in rotation:
- Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
- Denim Alpaca-Merino (5.5 oz) from Ranch of the Oaks [Ravelry]
- Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia, originally started 11/6/11; restarted 9/1/13 (cross stitch)
- Noro Hat for Halos of Hope
- Rockefeller Moon shawl [Ravelry]
Works In Progress, did not work on:
- Carbonized Zombie Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry]
WIPs To Be:
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
On hold until after Stitches West.
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.