...I finished the mermaid!! Hooray!!
She needs pressing before I can lace her onto foam core (and I have to find the foam core). Here is a first look:
Originally started 11/6/2011; restarted 9/1/13;
Pattern by Mirabilia
Modifications: Changed the odd blue highlights in her hair to shades of brown; used round pearl beads instead of the Mill Hill creamy pearl beads
And I am almost finished with Anasazi! I am doing the string art, which is the last step for this project. I will be so happy when this is done!
I did manage to squeeze in a little bit of spinning. However, when I am so close to finishing a project, I become completely obsessed with it!
I hope that obsession continues when I finish Anasazi and turn my attention to the Carbonized Zombie socks. I have another inch to knit before I can start the toe decreases. I'm getting closer to a new pair of socks!
...and the weekend report. We made it to the V.E.T. on Friday with only a little bloodshed. Tica does not like the carrier at all! We had ...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
...not a lot of progress is happening right now. And it's started raining again, so not outside photo shoots until that stops. All I r...
...and the weekend report. In a nutshell, the weekend was catch-up chores and a little bit of weaving. There was so much catch-up to do! W...