I didn't get a picture of the Monarch merino-silk that I'm spinning, but I did manage a shot of the Bloomfield Blues singles that are waiting to be plied:
I love the gentle color transitions in this handspun. It's one of the reasons I'm doing it as a two-ply.
I started a new shawl last night. It is in the very beginning stages...only 5 rows in. I am knitting Color Affection in shades of gray [Ravelry]. I'm hoping that this shawl goes better than my attempt at the Rockefeller shawl.
On to the WIP roll call...
WIPs in Rotation:
- Bloomfield Blues (spinning) [Ravelry]
Ready to ply
- Monarch (spinning) [Ravelry]
Spun about 1.3 of 4.1 ounces
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
5 rows done
- Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.