It was a very productive Spin-In. I finished spinning and plying Red Sunshine [Ravelry]. I just need to skein it, calculate the yardage, and determine the WPI.
I started spinning Deep Teal Dream [Ravelry], a merino silk from Wonderland Dyeworks.
Work continues on the wall hanging. I've just finished a section that uses a bunch of gray handspun and some unspun fiber.
I've done no work on the mermaid and a minimal amount on the needlepoint piece. I've totally ignored the Stormy Affection shawl for the last week.
Current WIP roll call looks like this...
WIPs in Rotation:
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Stuck in Neutral wall hanging (weaving) [Ravelry]
weaving in progress
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
Still working on the second (striped) section.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Finished the main diamond and started stitching the section dividers.
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.