Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday, Tour de Fleece style...

...as we wind down towards the finish on Sunday.

Now that I'm back to work, I have a lot less time to spin. I'm making slow progress on Toulouse [Ravelry]:



I might be able to get one more handspun completed over the weekend, but I'm not holding my breath!

WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:

  1. Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Barely started
  2. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
    Purse project: working on "witches," the center of the piece
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
    no progress
  4. Toulouse handspun (spinning)  [Ravelry]
    slow progress
  5. Unnamed Quilt (auditioning "I'm Just Mad About Citron")
    Citron and gray; currently working on the block layout

UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  6. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
  7. Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]

WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...