Friday, August 01, 2014

Starting August off with an Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm so ready for the weekend!

Today's eye candy comes from the local elementary school. They have some beautiful rose bushes.

Gradient pink rose

and another

Orange roses

In a previous post, I showed you a detail of the their ocean-themed mosaic. Here are a few more pictures of the mosaic.

Left:

Nimitz Elementary School Mosaic, left

middle:

Nimitz Elementary School Mosaic, middle

right:

Nimitz Elementary School Mosaic, right

Up this weekend: I have no clue! Now the Tour de Fleece is over, I'm having a major concentration problem. I can't seem to spend more than a few minutes on a project! I hope to spend some time on the new quilt, but we'll see how that goes.

There are always household chores that need to be done; errands to run.

Yeah, that doesn't sound that interesting to me either.

Maybe I'll just read.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...