Here's is a picture of the Toulouse handspun [Ravelry] that I started 7/7/14 (during Tour de Fleece):
It is a thin single so it's taking quite a while to get through the 3.9 oz. of fiber.
The photo FAIL was a picture of the new quilt. It rained this morning, so the light in my studio was not bright enough to get a decent picture. I'll try again when I have more light.
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
On Row 4
- Toulouse handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
A little more than a third left to spin
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt
Sewed the blocks together; working on the borders
WIPs, no play this week:
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
WIPs To Be:
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.