Friday, September 05, 2014

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm ready for the weekend!

Today's eye candy is brought to you by my sister and her husband. Yesterday was my birthday and they sent me a beautiful flower arrangement.

Birthday bouquet

Here's a closer look:

Birthday bouquet 2

a white rose:

White rose

some white daisies

White daisies

a pink carnation

Pink Carnation

and some purple flowers:

Bouquet detail

The Husband bought a bunch of new flowers to plant in the garden just for me. You'll see pictures of them next week. He also gave me two braids of spinning fiber, one SW merino and one polworth. He's getting pretty good at picking colors I like. :)

Up this weekend: We're going to continue my birthday celebration and have lunch with the Daughter. Also this is the weekend of the  Mountain View Art & Wine Festival. We try to go to this one every year.

I have plenty of craft things to work on, so I'll have a pretty full weekend. We'll see what catches my eye!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...