Today's eye candy is brought to you by the colors yellow and orange. This is a Sunrita (gaillardia):
a bi-color sunflower:
These are some of the new plants that the Husband bought for me. More next week.
Up this weekend: I have no specific plans, but there are several things I'd like to do. There's just not enough time in a weekend to cram them all in.
I'd like to:
- Finish spinning the camel-silk [Ravelry] that is currently on my wheel.
- Start machine quilting "I'm Just Mad About Citron"
- Work on the cross stitch mermaid
- Work on the Tuscon Twilight needlepoint
- Start one of my Loopy Academy knitting assignments
- Knit a few rows of Beyond Antares [Ravelry]
- Plan the next weaving project
I need at least a 3-day weekend every week!