Wednesday, September 03, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which I have two WIPs to show.  Granted they are not the best pictures in the world, but you'll get the idea.

This is Holly Berries [Ravelry], a merino-silk from Wonderland Dyeworks:

Holly Berries handspun, in progress

This is I'm Just Mad About Citron right after I finished pin-basting it. It's now trimmed and ready for machine quilting.

Citron, gray, and white quilt


I also started a new handspun: Seaglass, a camel-silk braid from Greenwood Fiberworks. The colors are soothing blues and greens and I'm in love with the camel-silk blend!

WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
  1. Holly Berries handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  2. I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
    Ready for machine quilting
  3. Seaglass handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Just started on Monday
  4. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
    Still stitching the design separators
  5. Stealth project
WIPs, no play this week:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)

UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  6. Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]

WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...