This is Holly Berries [Ravelry], a merino-silk from Wonderland Dyeworks:
This is I'm Just Mad About Citron right after I finished pin-basting it. It's now trimmed and ready for machine quilting.
I also started a new handspun: Seaglass, a camel-silk braid from Greenwood Fiberworks. The colors are soothing blues and greens and I'm in love with the camel-silk blend!
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Holly Berries handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
Ready for machine quilting
- Seaglass handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Just started on Monday
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Still stitching the design separators
- Stealth project
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
WIPs To Be:
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.