...because Wednesday just zipped on by!
- I'll be glad when we change the clocks because it's d@mn dark when I leave work at 6:30pm.
And maybe I'll manage to stay awake long enough to watch a 9pm show...
- I'm thankful that I have a good job and that my small company offers medical insurance, because it's really ugly out there. I'm responsible for the open enrollment process here at work, and the premium increases and reduction in benefits is appalling. I can see why some people go without it.
- I managed to snag a Phat Fiber box this month! It's been 2 years since I was able to get one. I decided that which ever one dropped first, I'd try to get it and be happy about it instead of waiting for the fiber-only box to drop. My mixed box arrived yesterday and has quite a bit of fiber in it. I'm very pleased. Pictures when I get a chance to take them.
- The Wurm Hat [Ravelry] is progressing nicely. I'm on repeat #7 of 10 and almost to the end of the skein. It's a good thing I bought two skeins for the project.
- I can't believe it's almost November!
- And, I'm craving all things pumpkin, so it shouldn't be a total surprise.