Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Well, Wednesday snuck up on me...

 ...and I can't believe I totally missed Tuesday. And it's after 8pm on Wednesday!

Here's a quick roll call. I hope to get back on the blogging track soon!

WIPs in Rotation:

  1. Alcea Cowl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    I've knit about 33 inches--past the halfway-point! 16 more inches to go.
  2. I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
    Machine quilted some of the 1-patch squares; still need to find a pattern for the border.
  3. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
    Stitching one of the medallions.
WIPs, no play this week:
  1. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
  2. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  3. Stealth project
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  5. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
  • Wurm hat [Ravelry
  • Raspberry Mittens [Ravelry]
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...