Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top-of-the-waves Tuesday...

...and I have so much to do to get ready for Thanksgiving!

  1. While my cold is almost gone, my energy level is still not 100%. That makes it hard to get any housework done. All I want to do is sleep. I'm hoping that by getting back to my normal exercise level, I'll start building my stamina.
     
  2. I haven't made my run to Williams-Sonoma yet. I need the dry brine for the turkey and the gravy base.  I'll have to fit that in this week sometime.
     
  3. Of course, I don't have the turkey yet either. Or the cranberries, or...
     
  4. The good news is that as far as I know, we're only having close family for the meal. So if something doesn't get clean, it's not a complete disaster and I'll have some extra hands to help with the meal.
     
  5.  I am a happier camper when I knit the hand part of the mittens first and then go back to knit the thumbs. I ended up unraveling the thumbs and putting the thumb stitches on holders. I'm now about 6 rows into the hands and I like the way it's working.
     
  6. I had a great time at Spin-In on Saturday. The host's new kitchen is wonderful and I got a lot spun.
     
  7. While cookies are in the back of my mind, I have not yet decided on which ones I'll be making this year. I'm behind already and it's not even December!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...