Row 1: Mama Jude's Pendant of the Rising Sun; Wooly Witch, Candy Corn; Crys Wallace, Calypso Blue Angelina; Willow Faery Wools, Nefertiti.
Row 2: Dyeing Arts, King Tut; JuJu Bees, Cairo.
Row 3: Winemaker Sister stitch marker, Exchanging Fire stitch marker, Gloria Patre buttons, Kira K, Twist Scarf pattern; Kitty Mine Crafts, King Tut; Wilde Thyme Art, Bastet; All for the Love Of Yarn, Spring Fresh.
Row 4: Brazen Stitches, HipHopApotamus; Shades of Light, Nile; Tale and Tendril, Ancient Gate; Quaere Fiber, Are You My Mummy?
In honor of receiving the box, I resurrected the last October Phat Fiber box I bought and started spinning more of the samples.
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
- Loopy Mittens (was Raspberry Mittens) [Ravelry]
- Stealth project
- Sweetwater Spring handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.