Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve, 2014...

...and I'm hoping to stay awake until midnight. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Today's sunrise:

Sunrise 12/31/14

The Husband has been sick since before Christmas. I've managed to fight off the worst of it, but my stomach has been upset for several days. And my energy level is way down.

Needless to say, I have not accomplished as much as I wanted to since Christmas. I did get the cookie packages mailed on Monday. However, very little crafting has occurred and very little reading. I've been a slug for the last few days.

Right now, Sombra and I are snuggled under several blankets on the couch, watching mindless Hallmark movies like we have been for a couple of days. I'm trying to finish knitting the Loopy Academy mittens, but I'm not holding our much hope that I can finish them by midnight. Oh, well...

Sombra, chilling out with me

At least the Christmas tree is ready for the new year:

New Year's Eve Tree

See you all on the other side!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...